The new and improved design of our Blackhead Removal Pore Vacuum provides the strongest suction available – resulting in a deeper clean and the clear skin you’ve always dreamed of.
The vacuum effectively removes blackheads, whiteheads, dead skin, grease and make-up residue. With 3 levels of suction strengths, it works with all skin types – from oily to dry and everything in between. Interchangeable heads can be used to treat a variety of concerns aside from blackheads – including wrinkles and skin tightening.
HOW TO USE:
- Open up pores to improve extraction by applying a warm compress or with a steaming machine for 5 to 10 minutes. Pores should be open before using the vacuum.
- Select an appropriate suction head and begin suction by gently moving suction head on skin. Be careful to not stay in one area for too long as this can cause bruising. Start with the lowest suction level if it is for your first time treating this area, and work your way up.
- Close pores by rinsing treated areas with cold water, and apply skin toner as desired.
- For best results, use consistently for 3-4 weeks to effectively remove both mature and emerging blackheads.
5 BEAUTY HEADS:
- Small Hole Head. Removes blackheads using a gentler suction, making it suitable for sensitive skin types.
- Big Hole Head. Removes blackheads using a stronger suction to remove stubborn blackheads along with grease and make-up residue.
- Microcrystalline Head. Exfoliates dead skin and provides a unique micro-lift massage to brighten and soften skin.
- Oval Hole Head. Reduces micro-wrinkles around the corner of the eyes and mouth, resulting in smoother, tighter skin around these delicate areas.
- Elliptical Hole Head. Firms skin and improves sagging skin. Suitable for the corners of the eyes and mouth.