Safe and Effective Microneedling
The Collagen-Boosting Microneedle Dermapen is a motorized instrument with 5-variable-speed that uses a disposable needle tip cartridge to penetrate skin to fade scars, reduce wrinkles, and increase absorption. This treatment can be upwards of $800 at medispas, but is now available at home without the exorbitant costs.
Microneedling enables the body’s natural healing response to generate new skin via pinpricks through the use of microscopic needles. The Microneedle Dermapen treats a number of skin concerns, and is especially useful in treating scarring related to acne, wounds and aging. Skin will also be noticeably brighter and firmer as well.
Treats the Following Concerns
This device is compatible with 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12 and 36-needle cartridges. It even works nanometer cartridges.
Note that this device comes with 2 x 12-needle cartridges. Cartridges should be sterilized with alcohol after each use, and replaced at least once a month if used regularly.
- Microneedle Dermapen
- 12-needle cartridges x2
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- Instruction Manual
HOW TO USE:
- Before bedtime, clean face thoroughly and pat dry.
- If desired, apply a quality serum to face. Take care to not use too much serum as this can interfere with the device’s application. Note that this device will increase absorption so only suitable serums should be used.
- Attach sterilized needle cartridge to device.
- Apply needle by pressing gently into skin, and glide across the treatment area in a stroking motion.
- Adjust intensity by turning the speed dial. It is recommended to start off at a slower speed setting and increase with subsequent treatments.
- Avoid using this product if you are on blood-thinning medication or have any illnesses which might interfere with your body’s natural clotting function.
- Ensure both hands and face are clean before use.
- After each use, cleanse face again and wipe down device with alcohol swab. Do not submerge this device in water.