Permanent Removal for Moles and Tags
Unsightly moles and spots are a thing of the past with the new-and-improved Mole and Pigment Removal Pen.
Now with 9 intensity levels for a variety of skin concerns – the lower strength levels address spots and freckles while the higher strength levels work on moles and skin tags. It comes with two stainless steel attachments: coarse and fine (x10) and features an easy-to-read LED display.
Finally, the tip features a spotlight for better visibility and accuracy.
HOW TO USE:
- Select the Right Needle - The size of the mole or area of concern will determine the size of the needle.
- Coarse Needle - Larger spots
- Fine Needle - Moles
- Turn On - Press and hold the ON button for 2 seconds.
- Adjust Intensity (9 Levels) - Press the POWER button
- Turn Off - Press and hold the ON button for 2 seconds.
- For first-time users, we suggest testing it on a banana first to get a feel for pressure and the handling of the device. Only proceed when you are comfortable with the handling of the device and its functionalities.
- This device produces high heat. When not in use, keep the power turned off and away from the reach of children.
- After application, scabs will form in the treated areas. Allow for these to fall of naturally - do not pick or scratch them. When cleaning treated areas, a gentle cleanser and light pressure will suffice. Avoid deep cleaning of the skin until fully healed.
- Wipe the needle heads with rubbing alcohol after each use, or alternatively boil them in hot water to disinfect..
- Keep the unit away from water and never disassemble it yourself.
Moles and spots are very complex and so results cannot be guaranteed. Always refer to the instruction manual included with the device. Consult with a physician to determine if it is a mole that can be removed and always proceed with caution.