Fat Loss is Easy as One, Two, Thermage
When you’re looking for a quick lift, the Thermage Pro Infrared Skin-Lifter is what you need. Thermage uses Radio Frequency to stimulate collagen production. With continued use over 3-6 months, you will see noticeable improvements in a fuller, more toned and lifted appearance.
A single professional thermage treatment can cost upwards of $2000 – but with SkinReneu’s Thermage Pro Infrared Skin-Lifter, you can benefit from thermage treatments at home for a small fraction of the price.
Treats the Following Concerns
HOW TO USE:
- Cleanse the skin.
- Turn the power on using the On/Off button. Ensure the unit is charged.
- Select either Thermage mode or Infrared mode. These two modes can be used at the same time.
- Adjust the thermage intensity (High, Medium, Low) by pressing the Thermage button. It is best to start off with the low intensity and increase with subsequent uses.
- After use, turn the power and cleanse the head with an alcohol swab.
- The unit features intelligent use recognition. Sensors are located on both sides which will power down the unit when the device is let go, and power up again when it is picked up.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which areas can be treated?
Any areas that need a lift. The most common treatment areas are the face and neck, abdomen, buttocks, arms, knees and thighs.
Will there be immediate results?
While collagen builds over the course of 3-6 months, you will see immediate results as existing collagen tightens. Full results will be visible with 3-6 months of consistent use.
Is there any downtime after treatment?
Aside from a slight flush immediately after treatment, there is no downtime with Thermage.
Is it safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
This treatment is not suitable for pregnant. If you are breastfeeding, we encourage you to consult with your physician.