Lose Fat The Easy Way
Cavitation technology is now possible from the comfort and privacy of your own home. Tone, tighten and finally get rid of stubborn fat using ultrasonic cavitation.
Commonly referred to as a liposuction alternative, cavitation uses low-frequency ultrasonic sound waves that penetrate the skin create microscopic bubbles around fat deposits. The bubbles then burst and are expelled from the body as waste, taking along the stubborn fat with it.
Aside from the ultrasonic cavitation, this device includes two additional function modes: EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) with contact pads and Far Infrared Light. It also includes a Far Infrared Ring around the probe to help enhance circulation and reduce oxidative stress.
- Removes cellulite and stubborn fat.
- Slim legs, arms and lovehandles.
- Tone and tighten skin.
- Improve blood circulation.
- Stimulate muscles for blood flow and pain relief.
SAY GOODBYE TO STUBBORN FAT
THREE FAT-BUSTING FUNCTIONS
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS DEVICE
HOW TO USE:
- Ensure device is plugged in. If this is the first-use, remove the protective plastic film from the probe head.
- Press the Power button to turn on.
- Select EMS, Infrared, or Sonic (Cavitation) mode. Note that Infrared and Sonic can be used at the same time.
- If EMS is selected, connect the contact pads (input can be found on the side) and adjust intensity using the side slider.
- If Sonic is selected, intensity can be adjusted between High and Low by pressing the Sonic button again.
- After use, press power to turn off and wipe down device. Do not submerge in water.
- Drink plenty of water. Aim for 1.5L both before and after a cavitation treatment as this will help the body expel the fatty acids.
- Eating a low-carb, low calorie diet the day before treatment will help burn fatty acids during and after the treatment.
Do not use if you are pregnant, have metal implants in or around the treatment area, or have a pacemaker or heart condition. Please consult with your physician if you have any concerns.